BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

back!!!!!!!!

Hi,


Its really has been ages since i blogged. The burden of the wretched 10th grade really did get up on me, but now that its over you really understand what freedom means.......

My last post was one I took time out for,it was on the eve of the Mumbai terror attacks,an event I will never forget and I hope we especially our so called leaders don't forget too.

Since that day a lot of things have happened Obama and the healthcare bill, Republicans in Massachusetts, Iran going on testing, Hamas leader killed in Dubai, Tiger Woods, Afghanistan's so called elections, Israel , LHC, Moscow train bombings, and the most shocking how close a lad from Nigeria came close to blow up a plane heading to the US that caught the entire intelligence agency off guard.Well these are just some of the things that happened around the world

Back home we faced terror again this time in Pune,womens reservation bill finally got some movement though the way it was done makes one loose entire faith in the system.IPL 3 back in India (unfortunately)......

There is one thing that is a constant pest and not one of the elected representatives seems to care about is the threat of Naxalism in India.Its a real shame that so many people have died and not a single person seems to give a thought about it. This is what I plan to talk about in this weeks post.

Irony is as I write this post News is flashing on the screen that 75 CRPF have died in an ambush in Chattisghar.For the government its just another number nothing else absolutely nothing else.....
I don't get it they have all the firepower they need to completely wipe these element out and they are resisting to do so for a reason I doubt even god knows,and what makes a common man such as I scratch my head and wonder is how on Earth are they politicians who sympathies with them.....absolutely disgusting.The situation is spreading to more regions and I foresee only one thin if actions is not stepped up....it being a major and I stress a major problem for the country if we don't curb Naxalism.What seems so ironical is that how can a country with an economy of 1.2 trillion $ and having the second largest army in the world not use force instead tend to negotiate with elements who believe in killing innocent and in violence....It really makes me wonder why some things are so very much complicated....when there is a simple way to do it.....

Well my heartfelt condolences to the family of the victims....I hope appropriate action is taken and is done so quickly to avoid loss of innocent lives......

Take Care
Shravan Karthik

0 comments: